You’ve probably heard of “squatter’s rights,” a colloquial term for a legal concept known as adverse possession. But what does it really mean and what does the law say about...Read More
- Survivorship Agreements: Practical or Practically Useless?
- Keeping the Kids Covered: Who Pays for Health Insurance During a Divorce?
- Taking or Defending Property from Adverse Possession
- Resolving Home Construction Disputes Through the Residential Construction Liability Act
- Adoption by Estoppel: Informal Adoption in Texas