Real estate is one of the most intense areas of litigation,
due to the cost and scale of the disputes.
Lovelace Law, P.C. represents buyers, sellers, brokers, developers, landowners, individual and corporate real estate investors, landlords, and commercial tenants in every kind of real estate and construction dispute:
- Breach of purchase or sale agreement
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Breach of development agreement
- Breach of commercial lease
- Disputes arising within partnerships and LLCs
- Misrepresentations in the sale or purchase
- Wrongful conduct by a real estate broker or agent
- Disputes involving easements or adverse possession
- Water rights disputes
- Negligence in design or construction
- Defects in construction
- Warranty violations
- Environmental issues
- Insurance disputes
- Tenant default
- Inverse condemnation
Our real estate law work is not limited to litigation. We also offer a full range of transactional services, designed to prevent costly litigation down the road.
For more information about our property litigation team, contact the attorneys at Lovelace Law, P.C. by calling 817-953-9656.
Mediation. Negotiation. Experienced legal representation.
When you’re unable to settle the dispute on your own, Lovelace Law, P.C. works on your behalf toward resolution. Talk to one of our litigation attorneys today.