Child Custody Modification

Fort Worth and Burleson TX

Life change happens after a divorce.

When it does, you may need to pursue a child custody or visitation modification.

Our skilled family lawyers handle post-decree modifications based on factors such as:

  • Job loss, demotion, or promotion
  • Remarriage
  • Parental relocation due to business or military transfer
  • Parental relocation due to specialized health care available only in another state

Most attempts at modification have to do with child access. One co-parent or the other wants more frequent access to a child, or more child support. At Lovelace Law, P.C., we can handle geographic restrictions on a custodial parent, coordinate parenting time schedules, and pursue contempt and enforcement orders to remedy obligations that have been unfulfilled.

For a free initial consultation with an experienced modification attorney, contact us at 817-953-9656 or send us an email.

Reach out to the family law attorneys at Lovelace Law, P.C. for help resolving your dispute.