Owners of rental properties, commercial and residential
are beset by a host of legal problems over time.
Lovelace Law, P.C. works on an ongoing basis with building owners and property managers to resolve disputes with tenants.
We represent landlords in a wide variety of cases, including:
- Disputes arising from lease agreements
- Eviction efforts that drag on and on
- Collecting unpaid rent
- Security deposit disputes
- Tort defense, as when a tenant claims to be injured on the premises
- Accessibility disputes, whether a tenant’s disability can be accommodated
- Service dog disputes
- Fair Housing Act compliance
- Tenants declaring bankruptcy, and obtaining relief from stays
- Criminal activities, when a tenant is involved in illegal commerce
- Disparate impact cases
- Rent increase protests
- Complaints about needed repairs
Sensible Resolution To Landlord-Tenant Disputes
Every Texas property owner knows that tenant disputes may be minor, taken one at a time. But when suits are continuously filed against you, or when you are forced to take legal action yourself, it can be a major distraction to doing business.
Our landlord-tenant dispute attorneys are available to handle these distractions. We help you to draw up notices and communications. We help you to properly file complaints. We represent you in hearings or negotiations. We assist with lockouts and other necessary actions.
Having experienced and knowledgeable representation in these matters allows you to get on with the business of business. For quality representation, we invite you to meet our attorneys.
Call us at 817-953-9656 to schedule a free consultation.
Mediation. Negotiation. Experienced legal representation.
When you’re unable to settle the dispute on your own, Lovelace Law, P.C. works on your behalf toward resolution. Talk to one of our litigation attorneys today.